One Nation One Ration Card plan ensures distribution of subsidize food grains to ration card holders under NFSA to lift the entitled food grains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) anywhere in the country by using their same/existing NFSA ration card after bio metric/Aadhaar authentication on an electronic Point of Sale (ePoS) device. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will continue to get Rice, Wheat and Coarse Grain at the rate of Rs. 3, Rs. 2 and Rs. 1 per Kg respectively in other States as well. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.In for educational and helpful applications.
Mera ration mobile app has launched by the Indian government on 12th March 2021 to help the Migrant labours and ration cardholders in the pandemic situations across India. This mobile application will provide the complete transaction details and ONORC services. Mera Ration app has developed by the Indian govt associated with the NIC Organization. By using the Mera ration application, all beneficiaries can able to find the nearest ration shops and available stock.
All eligible migrant labours and ration cardholders can install this mobile application and use the NFSA Services. After launching the mobile app, there are only 2 languages available such as Hindi and English. In the month of May 2021, the government has added more languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi to view the details.
- Indian Government has given access to use the Mera ration mobile app for the Migrant labours and Ration cardholders only.
- To use the mobile app services, beneficiaries should be a citizen of India.
- Beneficiaries should have Aadhar Card and Ration Card Number to access all services.
List of Available Services in the Mobile app :-
- Know your Entitlement
- Nearby Ration Shops
- ONORC States
- My transactions
- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Seeding
- Suggestions / Feed backs
- FPS Feedback
Mera Ration Mobile app Download Registration details :-
- Due to the national wide Lock down, Indian prime minister Narendra Modi Garu has introduced more schemes and one nation and one ration card system. Under the ONORC system, more than 2.4 Crore Migrant workers, Labors, and Ration cardholders were benefited.
- To Utilize the ONORC services, the Indian govt has created the Mera Ration Android & IOS app. Citizens will allow installing this app in both Android and IOS software.
Key Attributes of Mera Ration Application :-
- Searching Closest FPS: By installing My Ration application, candidates can easily find their nearest Fair Price Shop.
- Migrant Registration: Ration cardholders who falls under migrant category can register themselves through this mobile app and get food essentials.
- Entitlement Information: People can also check their entitlement details through Mera Ration application.
- Hindi and English Languages Available: Currently, my ration app is available in two languages (Hindi & English). Officials will soon introduce this app in 14 different languages to provide more easiness.
- Current Transactions: Applicants can view their latest transaction with the assistance of this application.
Benefits of Mera Ration Application :-
- My ration application is now available for android phones shortly, it will be made available for iOS.
- By using mera ration app, migrants will get all the necessary food items at a minimum price as compare to the market rate.
- This application provides sufficient transparency between government working method and people.
- Mera ration app is an integrated platform to avail “One Nation Once Ration Card” different services.
- This app will also save the precious time of people in order to retrieve all the data online from any place.
- Mera ration mobile application is easy to use and access.
Download Application :-
In the above segments of this post, we have shared enough details concerning mera ration app, and now it’s time to know about the process of downloading this app. The mobile app is portable with all android phones, which citizens can get by implementing the steps given below.
- At the beginning, applicants have to open their android mobile phones.
- Then, open the “Play Store App” on your mobile phone and make sure that your internet connection is on.
- Once, play store app will open on your screen, type “Mera Ration App” on the search box and find the application.
- Next, applicants have to hit the “Install” button and give permission of installing the app on their device.
- Wait for a minute in order to download the mobile application.
- After the “Mera Ration App” will be downloaded, citizens can avail themselves of its features that are explained in up next portion.
Using Procedure Mera Ration Application :-
- Using of Mera Ration app is very easy as it is available in both English and Hindi languages. It will be more efficient when authorities will implement the same application in 14 languages. Here we have explained the complete process of using my ration app in a simpler way. The procedure of using each module is as follows.
Application Registration :-
- For the registration of migrants, applicants have to open the app.
- Then, choose the “Registration” option from the home screen.
- On the next page, insert your “Ration Card Number”.
- A new screen will open which contains the details of ration cardholders and all members.
- Select the person who is migrated and enter all his/ her information.
- Click the “Submit” tab, and your registration will be completed.