EPFO Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 32 Auditor Posts | Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released the notification for the posts of Auditor. According to the notification, EPFO will recruit a total of 32 posts.
EPFO Recruitment 2022
Total Number of the Posting
- 32 Positions
Name of the Positions
- Auditor Vacancies : 32
- Possessing the Experience in Accounts/ Audit of Public Funds.
- Working Knowledge in Computer Preferred.
- Please go to detailed notification for more educational qualification details.
- Rupee. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with 4200 grade pay.
- Please go to EPFO Recruitment 2022 Official Notification for more qualification details.
- New Delhi, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, THiruvananthapuram, Hubli, Bhopal, Mumbai-I, Thane, Pune, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Faridabad, Coimbatore, Hydrabad and Kanpur. Recently INCOIS has Published Notification for the Various Posts in their Official Website – Candidates can Application offline from Here. (INCOIS Recruitment 2022)
- Not more than 56 Years.
- In the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization selection process, candidates will be appointed on deputation basis for a period of 04 years. Recently GErC Published Notification for the Independent Posts in their Official Website – Application form Download from Here (GERC Recruitment 2022)
Application Process Fees
- Please go to Official Detailed Notification for more details about Application fees details.
How to Apply for EPFO Recruitment 2022?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the recruitment of Auditor in EPFO.
- Firstly, check the official notification for your eligibility.
- Download the application form given below.
- Completely fill the application form and send it to the address given below.
- Shri Mohit Shekhar,
- Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM),
- Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
- 14 Bhikaji Cama Place,
- New Delhi-110066
Application Submission Type
- Offline Application Only.
EPFO Recruitment 2022 – Last Date
- Offline Application Start Date: 12.08.2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21.09.2022
Official Notification: Download Notification