AFMS Recruitment 2022, Salary up to 61,300/- : A notification has been released by the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) for the Short Service Commissioned Officer posts. This recruitment notification was issued by the Armed Forces Medical Services on 20th August 2022 for 420 vacancies. On its official website @amcsscentry.org, interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022 until 18.09.2022.
AFMS Recruitment 2022, Salary up to 61,300/- : Overview
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)|
|Name Of Posts||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|No. Of Posts||420|
|Types Of Jobs||Government|
|Job Category||Defense Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details Of Posts
- Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)- 420
- Male 378
- Female 42
- Application Start Date : 20/08/2022
- Application Last Date : 18/09/2022
Eligibility Criteria For AFMS Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must hold a certificate/degree in MBBS, Medical, or Postgraduate studies or have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or board.
- You can find more information in the advertisement
Salary/ Pay scale
- SSC Officer Posts Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61,300/- + MSP Rs. 15,500/- HRA
- 30 Years To 35 Years
Application Fees & Other Details
- Candidates Please Read Official Notification.
- Application review
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply AFMS Recruitment 2022 ?
Here is a simple step-by-step guide for applying for the Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment of SSC Officer.
- Visit the official website at www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Select New Registration.
- You need to fill out the Mandatory Details and then click Submit.
- To confirm your registration, enter the OTP you received on your mobile device.
- You will need to log in again with your Registration number and complete the application.
- Be sure to print out your application for future reference.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.